Friday 29 May 2020

Sons of Anarchy 2008 ‧ Drama ‧ 7 seasons (Ended)



    I will forever love this show. I'm not too happy about all the racist comments and talks but then again it is I understand bikers. This show expresses so much passion, heart, willingness to survive and most definitely fight or flight. It shows that a crew looks at one another as a family and that they are willing to do anything to save each other and protect each other. But it is all so messed up that lifestyle that constant looking over your shoulder wondering if you are going to jail or not. I love how Jax handles everything in the end overall this is one of my favourite shows.

1 comment:

  1. Great show. I couldnt agree more with u. If I wasn't rewatching the wire I would probably be replaying this show.

    ReplyDelete