Saturday 23 January 2021

Gilmore Girls 2000 ‧ Drama ‧ 7 seasons ( Ended)

 

    I completely loved the relationship between Rory and her mom. I most certainly fell in love with Luke. I thought that Luke and Loreri belonged together. Being a young mom myself I understand how hard it is to connect and relate to changes as your child grows, but she stood by her daughter every step of the way. All the mistakes and struggles she tried her hardest just to be there for her. I cried in the last episode just to see how much that small community grew to love Rory and throw her that amazing goodbye party was so beautiful. I mean come on small-town they watched her grow up and stride so hard to accomplish her dreams and goals. Overall I know I have watched this series several times and I love it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment