Saturday 28 August 2021

JOLT 2021 ‧ Action/Comedy ‧ 1h 31m

 


    
    Surprisingly this movie actually had me interested in how it was going to end. At first I kind of thought that this movie was similar to CRANK if you haven't seen any of the CRANK movies you should. But to my surprise it was different, and that ending I was like WTF??? Major twist. At first I just thought dude ( Justin) was dirty like a real slime ball BUT BOY WAS I WRONG! haha the writer definately tricked my ass haha. I loved how this movie just jumped right in there was no long exhausting build up, which was actually refreshing just saying. ANYWAYS before I completely suck all the fun out you should just watch it for yourself and let me know what you thought in the comments.

Where Can You Watch JOLT: PrimeVideo
Metacritic Rating: 48%
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 41% 
IMDB Rating: 5.5/10
JustWatch Raing: 72%
Google Rating: 72%

Kate Beckinsale {Lindy} IG: @katebeckinsale Twitter: @KateBeckinsale FB: Kate Beckinsale

Jai Courtney {Justin} IG: @jaicourtney Twitter: @JaiCourtney FB: Jai Courtney

Laverne Cox {Detective Nevin} IG: @lavernecox Twitter: @lavernecox FB: Laverne Cox YT: Laverne Cox

Stanley Tucci {Dr. Ivan Muchin} IG: stanleytucci FB: Stanley Tucci

Bobby Cannavel {Detective Vicars} IG: bobby_cannaval


There is so many other great actors, actress, writers and producers comtributed to the creation of this film

No comments:

Post a Comment