Thursday 9 April 2020

In The Tall Grass 2019 ‧ Horror/Drama ‧ 1h 30m ( Movie)


    This movie is BIZARRE! This movie was all over the place it barely made sense, well at least to me. I'm not sure if any of you have seen this movie and if it made sense to you please further explain it please, because it didn't make sense to me. I was completely lost and upset because I couldn't understand it, what made it worse was the fact that they were arguing about things that they shouldn't be arguing about at that moment in time. The whole he's "in love" with his sister thing gross! Overall I think this movie was overrated, there was to much hype on Netflix over a movie that had no purpose or sense to it. But then again that is just my personal opinion. I would love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment