Tuesday 14 April 2020

The Hate You Give 2018 ‧ Drama/Crime ‧ 2h 13m ( Movie)


    Where to start with this one... Well for starters then my daughter suggested that I watch this movie, I was surprised, to be honest, that she watched it and told me to watch it. This movie had a very deep meaning to it. I enjoyed it, Starr fought for her friend that couldn't fight for himself. She stood strong when she stood up and told the truth about what happened. It's really a hurtful, sad and disappointing thing that racism styll exists. It's 2020 the world around us has changed so much from the past I just don't understand why people can't leave things in the past or raise our children without discrimination, racism, prejudice just simply without judgment. As my daughter once said everyone has blood, bones, and breath like us they just might live differently, but they are styll people too. This movie was a great movie if you want to sit and think for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment