Thursday 24 September 2020

Orange Is The New Black 2013 ‧ Drama ‧ 6 seasons (Ended)

    What to say, Orange is the new black started off extremely strong. It was comical, light-hearted, and full of enthusiasm. The last season I felt that they didn't much as much effort into it, I mean I don't write scripts, act, or direct but I felt like they were looking for a way to just finish the series. I liked each of the characters in the show, loved crazy eyes she was priceless. They showed the discrimination that people go through in jail. They showed a lot of factors women that have children, women with mental health, women from all walks of life, I liked how they showed how each ended up in jail, to begin with so it gave it a bit of background to show how they ended up where they are and who they became. Overall it was a decent show with a lot of humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment