Friday 4 June 2021

Cam 2018 ‧ Horror/Mystery ‧ 1h 35m (Movie)




    Okay this movie was crazy. I could most definitely understand why someone would like to get into that profession, I mean come on look at how much money that girl was making! But then again as one of the people said your online, your on the internet. All these random people are watching you and all you know about them is there username that is creepy. I understand why her brother got mad at his party and all but he knew what she did for a living so he can't really get that mad can he? Also she moved into such a nice house and left her moms house, why not move your whole family in your nice new home? I don't understand how she got home from the house she went to... that was slightly confusing at first I assumed she had passed out at her friend Fox's house, I think that wasn't to clear. But the mysterious person that took her channel WOW I would have freaked out too. I also understand her anger with the 24 hour tech support, I get into arguments with companies like that all the time, but never over identity thief thank God for that! I could see how people thought she was losing her mind because she wasn't really explaining herself properly, and clearly her so called friends aren't really her friends. So I think Alice needs to review the type of people she is hanging out with.
 OH AND THAT F*CKING COP!!!! 
 Over all I really liked this movie, it kept me wondering and full of suspense. 

Where Can You Watch: Netflix

Metacritic Rating: 71%

Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 93%

IMDb Rating: 5.9/10

Google Rating: 64% Liked

Some of the Cast

Madeline Brewer { Alice, Lola} IG: @madbrew Twitter: @madkbrew 
Samantha Robinson {Princess X} IG: @msrobinsun Twitter: @msrobinsun
Devin Druid { Jordan} IG: @devindruid Twitter: @ DevinDruid
Patch Darragh {Tinker} IG:@patchdarragh Twitter: @PatchDarragh
Jessica Parker Kennedy (Katie}Twitter: @JParkerK
Fiona Diaz {Fox}IG: @floradiaznyc Twitter: @CaroFloraDiaz

Many more Great Actors and Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment