Monday 28 June 2021

Mama 2013 ‧ Horror/Thriller ‧ 1h 40m (Movie)

 


    I have no idea what it is about this movie, this movie always gets me. I haven't watched this movie a crazy amounts of times but this movie always has me holding my breathe, jumping, on the end of my seat the entire time. Especially how both children ended up so different. I understand why Lily wouldn't be so attached to a world full of people, but what is going on with Victoria? I mean you can tell she is so happy and relieved to be among others back in society to a certain extent, but at the same time mama is all she has known for 5 years. Victoria wants to protect her uncle and Annabelle which is crazy but at the same time she doesn't want to hurt mama. This movie is so deep and yet so scary at the same time. It just might have me feeling more scared because there's kids involved, but at the same time super natural beings always gets me on the edge. Maybe the fact of not understanding something like that is what is so scary to me, but this whole movie is intense.

Where you can watch it: Crave Starz, Starz
Metacritic Rating: 57%
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 63%
IMDb Rating: 6.2/10
Google Rating: 75%

Some of the cast members

Jessica Chastain { Annabel} IG: @jessicachastain Twitter: @jes_chastain TikTok: @jes_chastain

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau { Lucas/Jeffrey} IG: @nikolajwilliamCW Twitter: @nikolajcw

Megan Charpentier {Victoria} Twitter: @meganLCharp

Javier Botet {Mama} IG: @jbotet Twitter: @jbotet

Isabelle Nelisse {Lily} IG: @isabelle_nelisse Twitter: @IsaNelisse


Many more great actors and actress contributed to this epic movie

No comments:

Post a Comment