Thursday 6 May 2021

Marvel's Jessica Jones 2015 ‧ Drama ‧ 3 seasons (Ended)



     For some reason, I will always love Jessica Jones. She is a sarcastic bitter drunk whom I find her personality amazing. She fights for the city she loves she loves solving problems and she has some serious anger issues which I love. Sometimes I feel like I can relate to Jessica Jones or maybe I want to not really too sure. Really likes a challenge that's for sure, she really faces her fears even if she doesn't want to just to save those that she loves. Trish at some points upsets me, maybe because she is always so use to getting her way and always being in the spotlight she tries to become something / someone she isn't. Overall I think this series has a good story line and pretty decent action, I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment