Sunday 9 May 2021

The Lying Game 2011 ‧ Drama ‧ 2 seasons 9 ( Ended )

 


I really started to get into this show for real! But then all of a sudden they stopped the series, not to sure why but that was a mistake for sure. This show was filled with suspense, mystery, drama and lies. Oh man so many secrets that turned to lies that turned into drama. I know most people liked Emma more and not so much Sutton. I liked Laurel, she caught on to things but usually used it for her benefit or just to have that knowledge aka leverage. But between Emma and Sutton, hmm... I liked how compassionate and caring Emma is, but Sutton kinda knew what she was and just simply didn't care. Overall this show left me wondering what was going to happen next, to this day I'm styll wondering how it ended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment