Tuesday 13 October 2020

Defending Jacob 2020 ‧ Crime ‧ 1 season ( Ended)

     This 1 season show where to begin? First I felt like it started off really strong and intense, it had me questioning every step of the way, to the very end, then they just end it without answering questions. I mean come on we all at least think that Jacob may be guilty but who the hell knows? I understand grandpa "tried" helping but then it brings up the question of who really did it. It was confusing the way damn time. Also mommy "what do I tell him?" b*tch you tell him that you just tried to kill both your asses, she's talking about she doesn't remember whatever woman, you're convinced your son is guilty. This whole show was just a trip of questions with no answers then blop you end it. SMFH is this where show biz is taking us with a great show with no follow-through ending? I mean we watch stuff so we don't leave things to the imagination but that's all you do to us now. I just wished that they could have cleared things up a little more for us, just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment