Tuesday 13 October 2020

Proven Innocent 2019 ‧ Legal drama ‧ 1 season ( Ended)

 


    I was really getting into this show before they just ended it. I liked how passionate this group of 4 are. The justice system does have a lot of errors and I like how this show can inspire people to fight for those that are assumed guilty because of their lifestyle or because the system doesn't actually put in the time or work to find the truth. A lot of innocent people do fall through the cracks in the justice system and what better way to help those than someone that went through it themselves. For 10 years she was innocent and sat behind bars before someone actually listened to her, she got out and is trying to make a difference for others. I'm just disappointed that they ended such an inspiring TV series. I was really beginning to enjoy the cases that they were taking on, I like the fact that her small firm had a PODcast so that people could tune in and find out about cases she was working on. Just sad they decided to only do 1 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment