Tuesday 13 October 2020

The Enemy Within 2019 ‧ Drama ‧ 1 season ( Ended)

 


    This show really peeked my attention that's for sure. It wasn't your typical cop show. I mean they were getting help from someone they arrested and charged with treason, but at the same time, I think any human would do what she did to protect her daughter. I liked how she was trying to tell and convince them the whole time that she was just looking for a way to show that it wasn't that she didn't care about her country she did it to protect her family. Keep in mind plus she is really smart so if she wanted to really run and escape I'm pretty sure she could have done that hands down no problem because she was apart of that FBI CIA life she knows things that let's just say Joe that robbed a bank next door doesn't know. I was really liking this show they could have come up with more seasons but they decided not to, wonder why? But yeah this show was good, intense, and full of suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment