Wednesday 14 October 2020

The Haunting of Hill House 2018 ‧ Horror ‧ 1 seasons ( Ended)

    Why oh Why does it always have to be a big creepy Red door? Mind you this house is very big and very nice, but yes yet again with a little bit too much creeps for me. Once again the adult is too caught up to really notice what is going on. I understand tragedy and all but come on you got kids, dude, you don't see that they are acting different and weird? you gotta pay attention to the kids, and the whole silhouette thing goosebumps. I much rather stick to a small house where I know what's going on at all times, this big stuff man seeing things jeeze its creepy. I would have gotten out of there a hella quick too. I don't know this show was good, and creepy. You have to be your own judge on this one, I liked it and all but I think it could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment