Friday 12 February 2021

Cameron Diaz American Actress

 


    For starters, I would absolutely love to party with her. She seems so spunky and down to earth. Let's go with the flow girl. In all the movies, I have seen her in she most definitely shines bright like a diamond. Cameron Diaz was born on August 30th, 1972, which I must say she does not look her age at all. She's a model, producer, author and we all know an actress. She mainly appears in comedies, which we all know that she is really good at. I'm not too sure why we don't know much about her personal life we do know she has been married since 2015 and she does have 1 child but other than that she keeps her personal life pretty quiet which is a good thing I guess. But when she is on camera she does bring on the thunder I will give her that. I hope to see her in more films like what happens in vegas, the other woman, and the bad teacher because those movies had me laughing beyond control.

No comments:

Post a Comment