Saturday 6 February 2021

Rebel Wilson Australian Actress

     Rebel Wilson is one powerful, strong, and self-confident actress. I know I'm pretty much a nobody in her eyes so what does she really care about my opinion of her. She is so much more than just an actress she is a writer which I learned not too long ago. But I do know she produced The hustle which is a most definitely must-see movie, alongside with isn't it Romantic, Pain and Gain, What to expect when expecting, and Bridesmaids. I've seen all the Pitch Perfects which would have not been the same without her that's for sure. Even how to be single. She sings and is such a talented person it blows my mind. It seems like she embraces all parts of her personality. I would love to go have a fun night out with her. She seems so down to earth, funny and outgoing with all the movies I have seen her in and I love it. I can't wait to see where she will go in this career path she is on but it sure is entertaining. But curious though is it just be that noticed that she is in a lot of movies with Adam DeVine or is that just me?? The two of them together at any type of gather would be entertaining, or even them as a couple. But on-screen they have so much chemistry so I just wonder. Oh, and for her to be the age what it is DAAMN girl you looking Frosty flakes GREATTT! Rebel Wilson was born March 2, 1980, in Sydney Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment