Monday 8 February 2021

Shay Mitchell Canadian Actress

 


    Okay first off Big Up to Canada lol. Yes, Shannon Ashley Garcia Mitchell is a Canadian actress. I first was interested in her acting skills when she did pretty little bitches, I mean pretty little liars lol. Then I saw her in Mother's day and You, but what really made me interested was The Possession of Hannah Grace. I started to follow her on YouTube and really this woman has a lot of spunk to her. She seems outgoing and friendly and most of all down to earth. I know she grew up in Mississauga that's why I said the big shout-out to Canada lol. She was born April 10, 1987, she's not much older than me. I must add her partner is sexy AF lol. I really enjoy watching her on YouTube and her shows and movies I can't wait to see where her career goes, she's talented and she hasn't let being famous go to her head which i really like even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment