Wednesday 18 March 2020

Colombiana 2011 ‧ Drama/Crime ‧ 1h 52m (Movie)


    This movie was full of action, revenge, and justice. I liked how she knew exactly how to deal with every situation just to avenge her parent's death. As a little kid and to see and know who killed your parents' yea I understand people may think that it's petty and that she should have learned more about life, but when you have your whole world ripped from you wouldn't you want revenge? I know I would, I would want to make sure that the person pays even if the law is trying to build a case, but the law sometimes takes years she did what she needed to do and to be honest I rate that. her childhood was ripped her life was gone as she knew it for someone that just wanted money so she made them pay, and they all brought it on themself. people do say that sometimes money is the root of all evil and this movie shows that. She didn't want to hurt any and everyone she just wanted to hurt the ones that hurt her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment