Monday 23 March 2020

The 100 2014 ‧ Drama ‧ 7 seasons ( Ended)


    This show I loved for the first few seasons I'm not too sure what happened, but when they ended up on a different planet my whole opinion changed. I like the fact that they were fighting so hard to stay on earth but then hey ended up elsewhere threw me off, just saying. Clark is very protective, her mom is yes let's call it what it is a junkie. Bellemy is so concerned about a loss cause his sister sorry Octavia but you are, I'm sure your intentions are pure but really you not strong enough. Raven, what the F*ck is wrong with you? You're a leader but you're letting your insecurities lead you, your strong you can lead but stop being a coward at lead them to where they need to be. I'm so sad that Monty and Harper died yeah it was sad but they did leave their son come on people include him he's one of you, just saying. I don't know this show gets my emotions going I love and hate a lot of the characters but that's just what it is.

Okay, this series is officially over, and all I can say was the last season did not to this show any justice!!! I'm extremely disappointed that A. they ended the series B. if your gonna end it at least put a little more heart, effort, and thought into the last season which people will remember just saying. I spent how many hours watching this series loving characters, watching them grow, and all the shyt for you to give it a Bullshyt ending??? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WRITERS? First off what you do to Bellamy? or how you did Raven Wrong? or making Clark look like a LOONIE TOON! Then the very very ending where's Maddie?? Like, come on... so so much heartbreak and disappointment in the last season. I truly did fall in love with this show....

No comments:

Post a Comment