Thursday 19 March 2020

Walking Dead 2010 ‧ Horror ‧ 10 seasons ( Styll Going)



LMFAO
    When it comes to this show lets just start with I refused to watch it, I had no idea what the hype was about watching a bunch of zombies. But I seen on Netflix was fear of the walking dead so I was like okay let's just watch it, it's not the walking dead lol. But to my surprise I realized that the two shows were sister shows which ended up making me want to watch the walking dead, yes I did yell, scream and cry while watching the walking dead. This show gets you so attached to the characters like it was a real-life thing, you build attachments where you think that they are actually your friend. I fell in love with Carl now that he's gone I fell in love with Judith but that's what I'm saying you get attached whether you want to or not but the characters seem so real it's crazy. this show I don't know what I will do when it ends. I love Michonne the King, Carol oh the love of my life Daryl. Daryl is such a badass he would do anything to protect those he loves, most of the time yea he seems like a dick but he loves and when he does he loves hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment