Saturday 14 March 2020

Twisted 2013 ‧ Drama ‧ 1 season (Ended)



OMFG
This show gets me slightly mad, just saying. At first, I was like blah to this show and I decided gets actually give it more than one episode to decide its fate. Then I started to actually get into it, and when I mean get into it I got into it HARDCORE! Then out of nowhere, they ended the series, like WTF, is wrong with the writers! The last episode had left me with so many questions due to all the damn mystery like really how are you going to do that to the audience. They have shows that go on forever like the bachelor or survivor which is like a repeat season after season but when it comes to shows where there is mystery suspense and all that stuff you wanna leave people hanging, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment