Wednesday 18 March 2020

The Originals 2013 ‧ Horror ‧ 5 seasons (Ended)




    The Originals hmm what to say? This series is a sequence to Vampire Diaries. I just love the whole first vampire thing, and the half brother that's a hi-breed. This show has a little bit of mystery, action, love, and crime I just get a thrill every time I watch it. It's more intense than Vampire Diaries that's for sure I can say that with no hesitation. I like how it gives you bits and pieces of the back history of where they came from. Oh even more interesting is that Klaus yes the supervillain in every version of this show has a kid, it leaves you wondering what will the kid end up as... vampire, witch, werewolf... spoiler shes ends up all three you have to watch legacies which yes I am currently watching. But I must say that is the ultimate power to be all three, mind you, she has yet triggered her vampire power yet due to the fact she kinda has to die, but this show is intense. also how Klaus made marcel like to watch someone that you turned grow and learn their strength but yet he turned to become a better person that would piss anyone off just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment