Tuesday 3 March 2020

Would You Rather 2012 ‧ Thriller/Horror ‧ 1h 33m (Movie)




    Okay, the person that came up with this movie must have been in a very dark place. Yea I remember playing this game as a kid but the way that this director took it to a whole different level is for real. the way that they laughed and took pleasure in other people's pain is sick but yet entertaining to watch. I'm pretty sure I would have done what I could have done to help my family out as well, I would have gone above and beyond to save myself or my family. and the way that the people that we're hosting the party knew these facts and understand the way that people think is mind-blowing. it just goes back what people would do.... fight or flight. but how they did it jeez... great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment