Tuesday 3 March 2020

Pretty Little Liars 2010 ‧ Drama ‧ 7 seasons (Ended)




    Okay, I fell in love with this show just because of the mystery. I like the dynamic of the characters. They are each bold and strong-willed. Can we please talk about Aria and Hanna's fashion love it. lol yes, that is a girl moment. But the entire show and each season they have you guessing on who A is. Personally, I really don't like Alison. I don't like how emotional Emily gets when it comes to people in her life. I really like how Hanna speaks exactly what's on her mind it's very entertaining. Oh and Aria and Ezra what the hell is up with that? she keeps going back to him... WHY??? Caleb and Hanna, I love their relationship. Caleb is a good guy I like how he's always looking out for her and trying to protect Hanna. I'm not gonna lie Mona is one smart chick for her to start the whole A game brilliant. But how Cece takes it to a completely different level genius. But then again Cece is bat shyt crazy, haha but I love it hahaha. okay and Toby really lol he's so up and down he's all over the place. I really liked how they did what they were doing after college as well. I liked how the perfectionist is a sister show to this series but it would have been nice to know all of them are doing after all of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment