Saturday 14 March 2020

Nerve 2016 ‧ Drama/Mystery ‧ 1h 36m (Movie)


Snitches get Stitches
This movie was crazy intense. To actually come up with a game like that and to get paid! Jeeze I know a lot of poor people that would play that game... But to become a prisoner would totally suck, haha this game had so much up and downs that was crazy to think people would actually do that in real life they would definitely have to be the adventurous type of person. Me? lol NO FRIGGIN WAY, I'm way to afraid of heights to be taking risks like that or on train tracks while a train goes over me, nope nope nope I love my life way too much for that. But hey you should check it out if you want to see some people do some crazy stuff for cash. Overall it was a pretty decent movie I enjoyed watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment