Wednesday 18 March 2020

Hunger Games 2012 ‧ Fantasy/Sci-fi ‧ 2h 22m (Movie)



May the odds ever be in your favour...
This movie really made me wonder if this would actually become a reality. The whole 12 sections and reaping. I mean really who knows what the world you end up, considering we keep destroying it with tech and all the above. I mean global warming is real and all the damage that we as humans cause, but living in a real-life game like the hunger games is completely surreal, having to fight you way out in order to live that would suck. They don't have much training and having no choice jeez that's a hard choice for real. What upsets me is how she has to pretend to love Peta but she doesn't but it was the only way for her and him to survive. How Katniss takes her sisters place yes yes I did cry I won't lie I thought that was so special just because she didn't want her sister to die, her sister would most definitely look at her as her hero for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment