Thursday 19 March 2020

Life of the Party 2018 ‧ Comedy ‧ 1h 47m (Movie)



    Honestly, I thought this movie would have been funnier, due to the fact that Melissa Macarthy always makes really entertaining and funny films this, this movie didn't do it for me. just saying I felt like they were trying too hard but even then it didn't end up funny like her previous films. yeah sure I get it you husband dumped you and your looking for a new life I understand but at the same time to end up at school with your kid, then you're screwing a kid that's pretty much your kids age not cute your funny that's just more like you need to end up on a psych ward just stating the obvious. I don't know maybe someone else would find the humor in it but not me just overreaching for me, trust me I've seen a lot of her movies that had me laughing this one I just found not that appealing

No comments:

Post a Comment