Thursday 19 March 2020

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas 2008 ‧ Adaptation/Drama ‧ 1h 34m ( Movie)


Haha, funny story about this movie...
So I called my mother one day and she told me she had watched an amazing must-see movie, so naturally, I was like oh yeah can I please borrow it, she then said no problem come by and pick it up. So kid-free I got all cozy in my PJs and made some nicely buttered popcorn and got into the mood to hopefully a great epic movie. I must say it was epic and it was great... if you want to have a good damn cry! Oh I called my mom once the movie was over and yes snot and tears all over my face yelled at her and asked her what kind of movie did she just make me watch, her response was with laughter and said did you like it. Oh boy, I was pissed but I'm glad I did watch it the level of deceit on my mom's part in order for me to watch it I gotta love that lady Love you mom. but yea that movie was intense and extremely sad but overall it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment